American Dream Realty
Pam Clamp or Fran Smith
Real Estate Agent
American Dream Realty
1792 S. Lake Dr. Suite 90-282 Lexington, SC 29073
American Dream Realty - "A HOUSE SOLD NAME" Come meet the Dream Team Fran and Pam!!! American Dream Realty is committed to providing the finest full-service real estate brokerage by utilizing the most professional, well-trained and ethical real estate practitioners in the nation. We are where "Dream Homes" become a reality! For the majority of people the purchase or sale of a home is their largest single investment. Our goal is to guide you successfully and easily through the contractual, investment, and emotional decisions involved in the Real Estate process. We are committed to providing you and your friends with superior service and our expertise to make it the most memorable purchase or sell of your life!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT..
Latest Real Estate
- $196,269 - 719 Tallaran Drive, Unit 60
- $207,158 - 756 Tallaran Road, Unit 50
- $950 - 182 CRESTLAND Drive
- $100,000 - 3219 Rosewood Drive
- $152,500 - 319 Berks Court
- $289,000 - 117 Crosby Rd
- $96,500 - 901 True Street, Unit I
- $825,000 - 134 Belle Isle Lane
- $119,900 - 920 Friarsgate Boulevard
- $649,900 - 111 Silver Wing Drive
- $155,000 - 185 Palm Street
- $139,000 - 1012 Peach Festival Road
- $205,000 - 186 Big Game Loop
- $75,000 - 208 Crickentree Drive
- $328,500 - 4029 Yale Avenue
- $149,900 - 208 Aderley Oaks Loop
- $65,000 - 216 Talon Way
- $78,000 - 55 W Sugarberry Court
- $172,500 - 2900 Prentice Avenue
- $139,900 - 1815 Luster Lane
- $156,481 - 2220 Trakand Drive, Unit 76
- $274,900 - 9 Morning Sun Court
- $950 - 3043 Danfield Drive
- $65,000 - 612 Winding Hickory Court
- $175,000 - 393 Denman Loop
|30 Year Fixed||4.31%||4.23%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.76%||3.67%|
|Current Mortgage Rates|
HOW MUCH CAN I AFFORD?
Real estate professional can help you find out what other homes have sold for in the area, and how much money you might have to put into repairs or renovations. These considerations should be a factor along with the amount you’re comfortable spending.
In addition to sale prices of other comparable homes, there are several ways you can come up with a winning bid. For example:
• The condition of the house. Is the home in move-in condition, in need of paint and other cosmetic improvements, or a fixer-upper that needs real work?
• The market. If you are in a buyer’s market — where there are more homes for sale than there are people to buy them — prices are probably stable or falling. If you are in a seller’s market — where there are more buyers looking for homes than there are homes for sale — prices are probably moving upward.
• Your ceiling. If you have a credit pre-approval, you know how much you can borrow for your home purchase. Of course, you may not be comfortable paying as much as you’ve been approved to borrow, so think carefully about your financial situation before making an offer.
Next, decide how much you are willing to pay for a home. Remember, the advertised price of a house is just a starting point – it may take quite a bit of negotiating to arrive at a final cost.
TIP: The value or disadvantage of certain features can help or hurt resale. In some areas, a swimming pool detracts from a home’s value, and makes it harder to sell. In neighborhoods with two-car, attached garages, a single-car or detached garage may affect the home sale and future value.
There are no events scheduled for Lexington , at this time.