American Dream Realty
Pam Clamp or Fran Smith
Real Estate Agent
American Dream Realty
1792 S. Lake Dr. Suite 90-282 Lexington, SC 29073
American Dream Realty - "A HOUSE SOLD NAME" Come meet the Dream Team Fran and Pam!!! American Dream Realty is committed to providing the finest full-service real estate brokerage by utilizing the most professional, well-trained and ethical real estate practitioners in the nation. We are where "Dream Homes" become a reality! For the majority of people the purchase or sale of a home is their largest single investment. Our goal is to guide you successfully and easily through the contractual, investment, and emotional decisions involved in the Real Estate process. We are committed to providing you and your friends with superior service and our expertise to make it the most memorable purchase or sell of your life!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT..
Latest Real Estate
- $182,500 - 116 Crassula Drive
- $1,395 - 151 Springhaven Drive
- $344,234 - 135 Yellowbark Drive
- $1,095 - 301 Harbor Heights Drive, Unit 13C
- $211,000 - 516 Beverly Drive
- $1,825 - 609 Battlewood Drive
- $95,000 - 307 Rockingham Road
- $709,000 - 204 Beaver Lake Drive
- $24,900 - 1749 Martin Luther King Boulevard, Lot B
- $625 - 2322 Westview Drive
- $149,900 - 36 Bouchet Court
- $179,000 - 12 Landrace Court
- $244,700 - 505 Hallbrook Ln
- $99,000 - 1513 Abbott Road
- $133,000 - 238 Merchants Drive
- $184,900 - 407 Hayfield Lane
- $114,000 - 165 Springway Drive
- $274,900 - 177 Tannery Way
- $535,000 - 848 Longtown Road W
- $299,999 - 150 Bedford Way
- $85,000 - 626 Colleton Street
- $355,326 - 230 Regatta Forest Drive
- $219,046 - 238 Shoals Landing Drive
- $169,900 - 151 Ashewood Lake Drive
- $145,000 - 308 Foxport Drive
|30 Year Fixed||3.79%||3.81%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.3%||3.28%|
|Current Mortgage Rates|
HOW MUCH CAN I AFFORD?
Real estate professional can help you find out what other homes have sold for in the area, and how much money you might have to put into repairs or renovations. These considerations should be a factor along with the amount you’re comfortable spending.
In addition to sale prices of other comparable homes, there are several ways you can come up with a winning bid. For example:
• The condition of the house. Is the home in move-in condition, in need of paint and other cosmetic improvements, or a fixer-upper that needs real work?
• The market. If you are in a buyer’s market — where there are more homes for sale than there are people to buy them — prices are probably stable or falling. If you are in a seller’s market — where there are more buyers looking for homes than there are homes for sale — prices are probably moving upward.
• Your ceiling. If you have a credit pre-approval, you know how much you can borrow for your home purchase. Of course, you may not be comfortable paying as much as you’ve been approved to borrow, so think carefully about your financial situation before making an offer.
Next, decide how much you are willing to pay for a home. Remember, the advertised price of a house is just a starting point – it may take quite a bit of negotiating to arrive at a final cost.
TIP: The value or disadvantage of certain features can help or hurt resale. In some areas, a swimming pool detracts from a home’s value, and makes it harder to sell. In neighborhoods with two-car, attached garages, a single-car or detached garage may affect the home sale and future value.
There are no events scheduled for Lexington , at this time.